Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Assignment 5 - Postcard

My colorful notion of Asia

*My Hometown Sabah *

This is the 1st version of my postcard.... However it's a bit too simple and i'm not satisfied with it


Front


Postcard : Edited version ( FINAL version )

I edited the postcard after feedback from my tutor, Siti. I added more elements to showcase the places in sabah and their attractions such as mt. kinabalu, turtle islang, sepilok orang utan rehabilitation centre, sipadan island etc. It is also easier to play around with the color scheme...


Front


Back

Color Scheme



* all of the above are drawn using adobe illustrator and then colored and edited using adobe photoshop.
By now, my illustrator skills improved a lot... more familiar with the different tools and functions available..

No comments:

Post a Comment